Macintosh Computer & Server Experts
From Mac repair and upgrades to networking and Mac server solutions, MacWorks delivers a broad range of Macintosh Computer technical services and solutions tailored to keep your business gears turning.
- Are your computers crashing, freezing or just plain slow?
- Is your data scattered across multiple computers making access cumbersome?
- Is your Mac running out of storage or memory?
- Are you lacking sufficient data security (think backups)?
MacWorks is ready to help! We'll work quickly to resolve your Macintosh Computer issues, consult with you about your computer operations decisions and keep a watchful eye on your bottom line.
We won't sit on the sidelines and watch you or your business
waste time and money on products or services that you don't need
-- even if it means we take home a little less at the end of the day!
Our Macintosh Computer-related services include:
- New & Used Macintosh Computer & iPod sales (including software, peripherals, etc)
- Mac repairs & Troubleshooting
- Upgrades & installations
- Server integration and management (select for more info)
- Backup system installation and maintenance
- Wired & wireless networking
- Software Training
- And more!
Macintosh Computer Service Fees
MacWorks charges a very competitive fee and we're not too shy to talk about it. Here's how it breaks down:
- $125.00 per hour (due when service completed)
- Billed in 1/4 hour increments (minimum fee of one hour charge per visit)
- No trip fee
- Discounted contract, school & non-profit rates available
That's it, it's that simple!